We are Strong Island Temps.
Hello Fellow Long Islanders.
I hope this message finds you safe and healthy during this challenging time. As a local business, we are keenly aware of the impact this is having in our communities and we are committed to supporting our clients with the right talent and helping our temps find work.
While our team is currently working remotely, we are completely operational and ready to support any needs you may have.
For our Clients
- Availability. We remain available and have extended our normal hours to help support your business and answer any questions. Please contact us at 516.294.6600 or email your account manager directly.
- Communication. As always, our team will keep in tight communication with you before, during and after every assignment. We continue to be completely accessible and responsive during this time.
- Interviewing. We pride ourselves on thoroughly vetting each and every candidate. This won’t change. Using video interviewing, we will continue to meet talent “face-to-face” to ensure we find the right mutual fit.
For our Temps
- Have Questions About Your Assignment? Our recruiters remain available to answer the questions you may have. We will quickly update you on any changes regarding your current assignment and keep you in mind for any opportunities that arise if you are currently not working.
- Accessible. As always, you can call the office at 516.294.6600, as well as email and/or text with our team of recruiters. Be assured that your health and safety are our main concern with any assignment you are placed on.
- Looking for work? We are still recruiting during this time. If you would like to register with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our thoughts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19, whether directly or indirectly. This situation has clearly affected our families, our businesses and our communities, but together we’re stronger.
Please remember to stay safe and that we are here to help in any way we can.